Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Jegi's new adventures

It all started with a skype chat. My best friend told me that his wife was pregnant. We did a quick calculation and discovered that I will not be there to greet him when he arrives. That's when the idea of a comic book came to me. I got a polar bear from him as a gift, so it seemed natural that the Adventures of Jegi will be my gift to his son.

But then I flew to Hungary last May and talked to Daniel while he was in his mommy's tummy. I kindly asked him to hurry up because I have a flight to catch. Guess what, next morning I got a phone call that Daniel was here, ready to meet me. :)

In January I was there again and this time we had not only a proper chat, but a dance, too. I must tell you guys, he is even better dancer then his father, my ex dance partner. :) (the video was taken with my cell phone so the quality might not be the best, but trust me, the experience was!) :)



As you can see Daniel is still too young to enjoy my comic book - that means I still have time to follow Jegi as he discovers Norway. Are you interested? Here is a sneak peak of his latest ventures: he went down to the fjord in the snow. :)


1 comment:

Sz Kinga said...

ez eszméletlen cuki :-)