Friday, February 5, 2010

Doulos noooooooooooooooooooooooooo

This is a very saaaaaad moment. It seems that my formal home will be sold to an Indian scrapyard. What an inglorious end to an amazing ministry... :(

As a tribute to all my friends from Doulos here is a video that truly represents what we did, why we did and how we did it. I was watching in on Youtube and had tears in my eyes. I knew well all the people in the video, they are still my friends and it just really sucks right now because the chances of me seeing them again in this life are really really slim. We are scattered around the world to bring the good news to all nations and be history makers in many lands...

Here is one for you, Majesty.



The video is only available through the blog. If you watch it carefully, you can see me with short hair at 2:20 in Cambodia eating with locals on the ground - i chose that video clip as that was one of the most memorable days of my life in a sad, humbling way. Enjoy it!

No comments: