Wednesday, December 23, 2009

It's NOT what it looks like...

Well... How how to explain this picture?

Would you believe me if I said "It's not what it looks like?"

Oh, come on. You gotta believe me! I am a nice Christian girl! Why would I get handcuffed??? It was a misunderstanding (so I heard...) I was totally innocent! Really!

I saw many movies where they can get out of the cuffs, but after MANY trials I had to admit defeat. If your hands are handcuffed at the back, the only possible way to run fast is to bring your hands to the front. I was struggling hard, but couldn't accomplish the task. But to let you know, it's NOT because my back part is big! Simply my arms are too short, OK?!

After the initial fun I managed to convince the officer to let me go. I promised him I will not eat this much again for dinner! :) See? I can look innocent. And he was indeed a very nice officer...

No comments: