Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New year - new time / Új év - új idők

Have you ever wanted to turn back time?

I have. After a wrong choice of words that led to a fight, after my accidents, after somebody else won the lottery... :)

I love playing with time. Finally I had the time (isn't it ironic?) to do something I wanted to do for sooo long: To turn it back !

It took me a while to figure out how it works and the first try wasn't successful, but I cannot get easily discouraged. The second attempt proved that it's not impossible, just takes some time. :)

The whole system is reversed, not just the hands and the numbers. It works perfectly fine!


Volt már olyanotok, hogy vissza akartátok fordítani az időt?

Hát nekem volt! Például egy veszekedés után, például a baleseteim után, vagy mikor valaki más vitte el az ötöst a lottón... :)

Nem mondom, eltartott egy darabig, mire rájöttem, hogyan kell ezt csinálni, de megérte! Ugyan elsőre nem sikerült, a második próbálkozást azonban már siker koronázta; csak még egy kis időre volt szükségem. :)

Az egész rendszert megfordítottam, nem csak a számlapot. A mutatók is ellenkező irányba járnak. És teljesen pontosan működik!

No comments: