Monday, October 27, 2008

Where exactly do I live / Hol is élek pontosan

Well, there is a link on the right side of this blog entry called "I live here" in the red background. But where exactly is that? So, I live on a farm (see picture), no neighbors so it's very quiet. A very nice elderly couple owns the house and they are in the milk business.

The best part is really my address: Lyngen, Ålgård, Norge. If you write this on the postcard or box you are planning to send me for my birthday (10 December - just saying hehe) and my name, I will get it! No street name, no house number. Isn't it cool? If you want to speed up the delivery you might add the zip code (4330), but I will get it without that, too. How fun is that??? :)

A blog jobb oldalán a piros hátteres résznél van egy link "I live here". Ha oda kattintotok, egy térképen bejelöltem, hol van a farm, ahol élek. Szomszédok azok nincsenek, szóval csend van és nyugalom. Egy idős házaspáré a ház, akik a tejiparban érdekeltek.

De a legnagyobb poén a címem: Lyngen, Ålgård, Norge. Ha csak ennyit írtok a képeslapra vagy a csomagra, amit a szülinapomra fogtok küldeni (dec 10 - csak mondom hehe), no meg a nevemet, akkor azt meg fogom kapni. Mennyire jó már? Ha fel akarjátok gyorsítani a kézbesítést, esetleg egy irányítószámot dobhattok (4330), de nem muszáj. Király, nem? :)

No comments: