Friday, January 1, 2010

Bye Bye Lucille Ball...

Some of you know who I am talking about... so you might understand why recently I was compared to this red headed lady who always gets into trouble while her stories entertain masses.

Some of us, on the other hand had no idea who this woman was. I was sharing some of my stories from my Doulos life with Doug's Sunday School class and after I finished talking he told the group "I am the Hungarian Lucille Ball". A wave of understanding washed over the class and I was hoping that this woman is a smart, beautiful, funny and humble person. And then I found this video... :(



Is this something I would do??? I usually don't get into this much trouble... :)

Anyhow, I just passed 30, it's time to grow up so I guess

Bye Bye Lucille!
This is my new year's resolution!


Speaking of which, I need to explain my previous comment. To answer your many questions, no, I did NOT get arrested (that would have been really foolish on my side now, wouldn't it?) I simply wanted to see his gun, he said it wasn't possible so we moved on to handcuffs. I had my picture, I tried to get out of it, I couldn't so he graciously removed them and we all had a good laugh.

No comments: