Sunday, January 17, 2010

Back to Stavanger

Hello Friends,

just a quick post to let y'all know that I made it back to Stavanger City after having an extended holiday of 6 weeks.

My time in Hungary was great, I promise to put up some pictures; I just need a few days to get back to the routine here.

The flight from Budapest to Oslo was uneventful and thankfully the guy at the counter let me check in my huge bags without a problem. Once in Oslo I had a couple of hours till my connecting flight so I took advantage of my new baby laptop. On my flight to Stavanger however, I was sitting next to a 8 years old girl (Riki) who was traveling alone. As soon as we fasted our seatbelts she opened her bag and took out a very pink Barbie board game and looked at me with a smile and anticipation... :) So we played. Needless to say, I lost. :) Twice...

Her next game included those fligh magazines; she opened it somewhere and I had 10 seconds to find that picture in my copy. :) She kept on talking to me the whole time, asking questions and I tried hard to remember all my Norwegian vocabulary - a good excersise before I go back to work tomorrow...

Have a good week everybody!

No comments: